Contributor Review

Soap & Glory it's a British brand that you will fall in love with. First the packages are lovely, the names of the products are fabulous and the first impression is the really amazing and soft smell.

The Hand Food was the first product that I've tried. I bought it in my last trip to London, I tottaly regret that at that time I only had bought one travel size Hand Food because it became one of my favourite products. I've used for a week and my hands got really hydrated, with a really amazing smell and they didn't get greasy.

I've decided that I wanted to try more products of this brand and the only way, since that Soap & Glory only sells in U.K., U.S.A, and in few Asian and Europe countries, was to order it from Asos. So I did it. I bought The Righteous Butter and Clean on Me. They both smell like the Hand Food.

The Righteous Butter ir a body butter with amazing texture and leaves your skin like heaven.

The Clean on Me it's gonna be your favourite shower gel.

Soap & Glory, as I said can be purchased at Asos and the brand has ,besides these Bath & Body products that I've tried, this range of products: Cosmetics, Skin Care and Gift Sets.

by Marta Lino

Categories: ,

Leave a Reply