The gorgeous Blake Lively shows just how beautiful she is on the cover of the July 2011 issue of Glamour US. She reveals why she is not on twitter... "People ask me why I don't tweet" the July cover girl told Glamour magazine. "Honestly, I'm so sick of myself."

In this interview, she tells Florence Welch (her BFF, who actually made the interview) how she became the new face of Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag. "It's such an honor. When I found out I got [the job], you and I went to dinner and concocted this plan, like two little girls at a tea party, saying, 'Oh, it would be the best if we had a party. And you'll perform, and we'll do it in Paris.' Like you and I were in charge of Chanel!"

If you want to read the hole interview, click here.

by
- Macy

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I love Blake and these photos are lovely.

Leave a Reply