I got totally amazed when I found out these pictures of Nicole Kidman blonde. Her change has to do with her part on the movie.
 It seems that the 40-year-old Australian actress made a beautiful entrance when she appeared on New Orleans, Louisiana set of “The Paperboy” last wednesday – August 3rd.

 
Kidman appeared with a micro-mini jean skirt and a men’s button down shirt completing with white pumps.
Recently she revealed how happy she was and how she felt about her life by saying "Yippee! I can't believe I made it. I'm so fine with it. People want you to have some sort of breakdown, but I'm relieved, and I've lived a life."

She always looked perfectly amazing and cute, but now? She seems like a exact Barbie, don’t you agree?

Categories: ,

One Response so far.

  1. Carrie says:

    Ohmygosh! Haha. She's blonde!!! :O
    It kinda of looks like a wig. Hmmm.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Leave a Reply