Demi Moore was selected for the Fall 2011 campaign for Ann Taylor.

Demi, now with 48 years old is replacing Katie Holmes, and will appear on promotional print shots taken at NYC’s Rockefeller Center Gardens beginning in September.


(Photo by Ann Taylor)


To the press, Demi revealed she feels very good with her new role and “I feel like I’ve known Ann Taylor since I was a kid. I’ve watched the clothes move into support for the working woman.” 

She also reveals her excitement comes from the growth she has seen from the company as she explained “I look back at Ann Taylor and for quite a while, they were geared toward the working woman, a lot of suiting, an a little more conservative (…) from working out to work at weekend, from day into night, that there has be a combination of practicality and a sense of fun”

In my opinion, Demi Moore is the perfect image for this campaign. And what do you think?

Categories: ,

Leave a Reply